I am looking for a full-time opportunity that would leverage my 25 years of experience in Marketing, Sales, Alliances, Consulting, and Coaching.
I gained most of my experience from serving as the Co-Founder and VP of Business Development of a Microsoft Gold Partner called ThreeWill.
Fractional Chief Marketing Officer
Jan 2021 - July 2022
Co-Founder & VP of Business Development
Sept 2001 - Dec 2020
Overview - Responsible for Marketing, Sales, and Alliances for Microsoft Gold Partner. The company was profitable every year and grew to be a leading US Microsoft Cloud Consultancy.
2001 - 2005: Bootstrap Business
- As a Principal Consultant, I provided seminars, training, the creation of content for classes, and keynote presentations for Microsoft and Microsoft Partners.
- Consulting delivery for projects utilizing Microsoft technologies.
2012 -2017: SharePoint for ISVs
Senior Microsoft Consultant
Extreme Logic (acquired by HP)
Jun 1999 - Sept 2001
- A critical project was a Microsoft-based Content Management Product to support Ernst & Young’s Tax services business.
- An additional project included the original Budget Truck Rental e-commerce site.
Jan 1997 - Jun 1999
- The primary project was with Compaq (now HP) to bring build-to-order capabilities to their online commerce site to compete with Dell utilizing Microsoft technologies.
Jun 1996 - Aug 1996
- A summer internship with Intel’s Tools, Repositories, and Methods group, which set standards for internal groups.
Sep 1993 - Jun 1996
- Co-oped with AT&T for Information Technology training group.
BS, Industrial and Systems Engineering
Graduated with High Honors and cooperative education designation.
John Wiley, 2001, ISBN 13: 9780764536175
ASP.NET: Your visual blueprint for creating Web applications on the .NET Framework shows you everything you need to create dynamic Web applications.
Various White Papers
I utilize a strengths-based approach for my Executive Coaching Practice and leading teams.
I also use the Full Focus System for my Executive Coaching Practice and leading teams.