Gartner Senior Director Analyst concentrating on the Business Applications Services Market.
Focused on tech services vendors planning, creating, and managing Business Application services solutions in corporate and cloud environments. Particular emphasis on Microsoft.
Fractional Chief Marketing Officer
Jan 2021 - July 2022
Co-Founder & VP of Business Development
Sept 2001 - Dec 2020
Overview - Responsible for Marketing, Sales, and Alliances for Microsoft Gold Partner. The company was profitable every year and grew to be a leading US Microsoft Cloud Consultancy.
2018 - 2020: Jive to Microsoft 365
- The primary focus was growing the Jive to Microsoft 365 Migration practice.
- New clients included ADP, Chick-fil-A, Cox Automotive / Cox Enterprises / AutoTrader, National Instruments, Qualcomm, JCDecaux, Paradies Lagardere, Peloton, and PwC.
2012 -2017: SharePoint for ISVs
- ISV business builds with projects for Salesforce.com, Polycom (now Poly), and Plantronics (now Poly), along with our product called Popcorn.
- New clients included Coca-Cola Company, Fiserv, NASA, Agilent, Thermo Fisher, Anglo American, Wolters Kluwer, Informatica, and Johns Hopkins.
2006 - 2011: Enterprise SharePoint
- Transitioned into VP role and brought on new clients, including Ernst & Young, AT&T, Turner Broadcasting, Aflac, Atlassian, and Jive Software.
- The focus was Enterprise SharePoint and building SharePoint Connectors for ISVs.
2001 - 2005: Bootstrap Business
- As a Principal Consultant, I provided seminars, training, the creation of content for classes, and keynote presentations for Microsoft and Microsoft Partners.
- Consulting delivery for projects utilizing Microsoft technologies.
Senior Microsoft Consultant
Extreme Logic (acquired by HP)
Jun 1999 - Sept 2001
- A critical project was a Microsoft-based Content Management Product to support Ernst & Young’s Tax services business.
- An additional project included the original Budget Truck Rental e-commerce site.
Jan 1997 - Jun 1999
- The primary project was with Compaq (now HP) to bring build-to-order capabilities to their online commerce site to compete with Dell utilizing Microsoft technologies.
Jun 1996 - Aug 1996
- A summer internship with Intel’s Tools, Repositories, and Methods group, which set standards for internal groups.
Sep 1993 - Jun 1996
- Co-op with AT&T for the Information Technology training group.
BS, Industrial and Systems Engineering
Graduated with High Honors and cooperative education designation.
John Wiley, 2001, ISBN 13: 9780764536175
ASP.NET: Your visual blueprint for creating Web applications on the .NET Framework shows you everything you need to create dynamic Web applications.
Various White Papers
I utilize a strengths-based approach for my Executive Coaching Practice and leading teams.
I also use the Full Focus System for my Executive Coaching Practice and leading teams.